Documentation Upload Center
Before You Upload
Before uploading your documents, review each to ensure:
- Important! Save your document in the following format: your person number, followed by your last name and then the file name (ex. 12345678_Johnson_2019TaxReturn.pdf).
Processing may be delayed if your file name is not in this format.
- Your UB Person Number is written at the top of each page.
- All sections of UB forms are complete.
- Review the file to ensure it is clear and legible.
- Handwritten signatures are included where requested. Tax documents must be signed.
The University at Buffalo Financial Aid Office will not return submitted documents.
Directions on Uploading Documents
- Select Browse Your Device to get started.
- Select your document for upload from your device.
- In the description field include:
- Your person number
- Your last name
- The document name you are uploading
Example: 12345678_Johnson_Parent Tax Return
- Enter your email address.
- Click upload to complete.
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.