Transfer Student Scholarship Information
As a transfer student applying for full-time undergraduate admission at UB, you may be eligible for a two-year Transfer Student Merit Scholarship from Undergraduate Admissions. No additional application is required. The second year of the award will be contingent on your continuing eligibility. You may also be eligible for many departmental scholarships, outside scholarships and for New York State scholarships.
Opportunities to Explore
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is the largest private award for outstanding community college students with financial need to complete their bachelor’s degrees.
- New York State Transfer Articulation Association Scholarships are for students transferring from a New York State community college.
- Community Foundation Scholarships are open to any student from geographic region served and need to be applied for annually in most cases.
- Phi Theta Kappa hosts a scholarship database for students who are part of the organization.
- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is one of the largest providers of scholarship aid to Latino students.
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.