The Top 3 Things You Need To Know Now!
- Excelsior! New York State is the first state to offer a financial aid program that will help eligible students cover the cost of tuition (not including fees, housing or other direct costs). Visit the Higher Education Services Center (HESC) website for information on eligibility requirements, frequently asked questions and to sign-up to receive email notifications when applications become available.
- Spring 2017 deadline to accept loans is May 19, 2017. All federal loans must be accepted by 4:00pm on Friday, May 19, 2017. This includes direct (subsidized and unsubsidized) and PLUS loans.
- The 2017-18 Summer Aid Application is now available in HUB. If you are seeking financial aid for the summer 2017 term:
- File your 2017-18 FAFSA.
- Register for your summer courses.
- Complete the Summer Aid Application (PDF).
News & Announcements
The Office of the Registrar will be closed on Thursday, 5/18 from 9:00AM through 2:00PM for staff development.
HUB and Related Services Unavailable During Maintenance – Friday, 5/5/2017 5:00 p.m. – Saturday, 5/6/2017 9:30 a.m. EDT
WHAT: HUB and Related Services Unavailable During Maintenance WHEN: Friday, 5/5/2017 5:00 p.m. – Saturday, 5/6/2017 9:30 a.m. EDT WHO: UB students, faculty and staff HUB will be unavailable during the time period above while maintenance is performed. Other affected applications are: – UB ePay – Hang Tag Requests – iTunes U – Nelnet QuickPay […]
The Financial Aid Office will be closed until 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 24, 2017. Inquiries during that time may be sent to UBFA@buffalo.edu.
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.