The Top 3 Things You Need To Know Now!
- Excelsior! New York State is the first state to offer a financial aid program that will help eligible students cover the cost of tuition (not including fees, housing or other direct costs). Visit the Higher Education Services Center (HESC) website for information on eligibility requirements, frequently asked questions and to sign-up to receive email notifications when applications become available.
- Submit your final official transcripts by the first day of classes. Final official U.S. high school and transfer transcripts MUST be received by first day of classes for your starting term.
- The 2017-18 Summer Aid Application is now available in HUB. If you are seeking financial aid for the summer 2017 term:
- File your 2017-18 FAFSA.
- Register for your summer courses.
- Complete the Summer Aid Application (PDF).
News & Announcements
HUB and Related Services Unavailable During Maintenance – Friday, 6/23/2017 5:00 p.m. – Saturday, 6/24/2017 9:30 a.m. EDT
WHAT: HUB and Related Services Unavailable During Maintenance WHEN: Friday, 6/23/2017 5:00 p.m. – Saturday, 6/24/2017 9:30 a.m. EDT WHO: UB students, faculty and staff HUB will be unavailable during the time period above while maintenance is performed. Other affected applications are: – UB ePay – Hang Tag Requests – iTunes U – Nelnet QuickPay […]
The SRC will be open from 10:30 to 4:30 on Monday, June 5th.
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.