2022-23 Aid Year Forms
Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
All eligibility requirements and document requests must be fulfilled by the deadlines below. Documents received, or changes to eligibility after this date will not be considered.
- Fall only (will not be attending in the spring): November 15
- Fall/Spring or Spring only: April 15
Additional forms will be added as processing periods open. The Veterans Benefit Education Form becomes available 30 days before the semester begins. Students will be notified via UB email if additional information must be provided to determine financial aid eligibility.
Documentation Upload Center
Your completed forms and documents can now be submitted electronically using our secured Documentation Upload Center.
New York State
- Additional Household Resources (PDF)
- Citizenship Verification (PDF)
- Dependency Override (PDF)
- Dependency Override Renewal (PDF)
- Dependent Student Verification Form (PDF)
- EDPS Verification (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Parent (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Student (PDF)
- Health Professions Income Verification (PDF)
- Independent Student Verification Form (PDF)
- Parent PLUS Citizenship Verification Form (PDF)
- Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (PDF)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.