2020-21 Aid Year Forms
Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
All eligibility requirements and document requests must be fulfilled by the deadlines below. Documents received, or changes to eligibility after this date will not be considered.
- Fall only (will not be attending in the spring): November 15
- Fall/Spring or Spring only: April 15
Additional forms will be added as processing periods open. Students will be notified via UB email if additional information must be provided to determine financial aid eligibility.
New York State Financial Aid
- Additional Household Resources (PDF)
- Citizenship Verification (PDF)
- Dependent Student Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- Dependency Override (PDF)
- Dependency Override Renewal (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Parent (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Student (PDF)
- Independent Student Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- IRS Form 4506-T (PDF) (Send this form to the IRS as instructed on page 2)
- High School Completion Verification (PDF)
- Parent Citizenship Verification (PDF)
- Selective Service Verification (PDF)
- Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (PDF)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification (PDF)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.