2019-20 Aid Year Forms
Summer 2019, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
All eligibility requirements and document requests must be fulfilled by the deadlines below. Documents received, or changes to eligibility after this date will not be considered.
- Fall only (will not be attending in the spring): November 15
- Fall/Spring or Spring only: April 15
Additional forms will be added as processing periods open. Students will be notified via UB email if additional information must be provided to determine financial aid eligibility.
- Dependency Override (PDF)
- Dependency Override Renewal (PDF)
- Dependency Status (PDF)
- Dependent Student Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Parent (PDF)
- FAFSA Conflicting Information – Student (PDF)
- High School Completion Verification (PDF)
- Independent Student Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- Selective Service Verification (PDF)
- Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (PDF)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification (PDF)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.