SUNY Financial Aid Day at UB
Saturday, November 12, 2016
12 Capen Hall
SUNY Financial Aid Day at UB is an opportunity for prospective students and their families to receive assistance with completing the FAFSA, get information about financial aid sources and learn about the award process.
- Register online for either session 1 (8:45 am) or session 2 (10:15 am)
- Directions to campus (select North Campus) – Park in Fronczak B Lot
- UB North Campus map (PDF) – Capen Hall is number 20 on the map
In order to complete the online FAFSA and TAP applications:
- Apply for and bring your student AND parent Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID to the event.
- Bring your 2015 Federal and State Tax Returns and W2 statements to complete applications.
- 8:45 – 9:00 a.m.: Refreshments
- 9:00 – 9:45 a.m.: Presentation
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.: FAFSA Completion
- 10:15 – 10:30 a.m.: Refreshments
- 10:30 – 11:15 a.m.: Presentation
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: FAFSA Completion
In case of inclement weather on the day of the event, call the University at Buffalo’s 24-hour information line at 716-645-6397. The event will not take place if the campus is closed.
For more information
Contact the Office of Financial Aid by phone at 716-645-8232 or email at UBFA@buffalo.edu.
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.