- 232 Capen Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260
- M - Th: 9 am - 4 pm
- F: 10:30 am - 4 pm
- North Campus
Porter Quad, Building 2
- M - Th: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- F: 10:30 am - 5 pm
Student Response Center (SRC)
232 Capen Hall
- M - F: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- South Campus
104 Harriman Hall
- M, W, Th: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Tu: 10 am - 5 pm
- F: 11 am - 5 pm
Please read through and complete each form in its entirety. Completed forms, along with all required supporting documentation, can be returned in person to the Office of Financial Aid or to the Student Response Center (SRC), by mail, or fax, unless otherwise specified. Email is not a secure method of transmission.
Incomplete documents will be returned via postal mail to the student's permanent address on file.
Forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view and print them.
Forms needed for summer 2015, fall 2015 and/or spring 2016 terms must be requested from the Office of Financial Aid by calling (716) 645-8232 or emailing UBFA@buffalo.edu.
2016-17 Aid Year
Summer 2016, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
To learn more about the appeal process or to find out it you are eligible for an appeal, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 716-645-8232.
- Appeal for Extenuating Circumstances (PDF)
- Merit Scholarship Appeal Form (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (PDF)
- Transfer Credit Appeal for Federal SAP (PDF)
- Budget Increase Request (PDF)
- Certification of Renewed Title IV Eligibility (PDF)
- Financial Aid Speaker Request (PDF)
- Additional Household Resources (PDF)
- Citizenship Verification (PDF)
- Citizenship Verification for Parent PLUS Loan Borrowers (PDF)
- Dependency Override Request (PDF)
- Dependency Override Renewal (PDF)
- Dependency Status Form (PDF)
- Dependent Student Verification (PDF)
- EOP Financial Verification (PDF)
- Independent Student Verification (PDF)
- Selective Service Verification (PDF)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification (PDF)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.
Last updated: May 18, 2016 4:56 pm EST