2017-18 Aid Year Forms
Summer 2017, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
All eligibility requirements and document requests must be fulfilled by May 1 of the academic year in which you are seeking funds. Documents received, or changes to eligibility after this date will not be considered.
- Additional Household Resources (PDF)
- Citizenship Verification (PDF)
- Dependent Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- High School Completion Verification (PDF)
- Independent Tax & Income Verification (PDF)
- IRS Form 4506-T (PDF) (Send this form to the IRS as instructed on page 2)
- Parent Non-Filer Statement (PDF)
- Student Non-Filer Statement (PDF)
- Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (PDF)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.